Donnerstag, 14. April 2011

Sometimes

Hey there guys, long time didn't post something good and I don't know if this time will be any better, but yea.. I have the urge to write.

As some of you know I'm working at some old age home and yea, it's quite funny to deal with old people everyday, but the medaillon always has two sides. So living with old people also means seeing their minds blurring or their will to live fading and at the end it means seeing them dying. At this time I wish that my alternative service will end as soon as possible..
Nevertheless the AS is a good experience and it's really a shame that not everybody has the chance to do it.

The other problem is that my heart is so easy to irritate. I'm interpreting too much, I think. It's makes me sometimes ( literally ) crazy. Maybe it's because of bad experiences or just disapointment that my hard work ( my love ) won't be recognised as much as i wish. So guys just hug me if I've done something good to you haha. Any questions :D ?

Hmm... but a sad post... It is soo not like me!

Now! Some cool pics :)




The pictures always have something to do with my gf, haha
i think it shows how much I like her <3



With love Mr Park.
Next time an off-modus post for sho'



don't blame me for my english-skills hehe ^^"



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen